Friday, January 4, 2019

We Must Have Swish



Laddies, you have so many good reason reasons to wear a kilt -- among them, the swish.

Why should the lassies get to have all the fun with the twirling of their gowns? You should have your own equivalent. The livelier, the better, as demonstrated by this group of merry Highlanders.

A mix of your servant's favourite music
and moves, set to stories and observations.

I insist on my kilts falling at or below the knee. Not only does it show modesty, it allows for more swish, especially in the back where it's pleated. If I'm wearing a frock coat over it, the effect is multiplied.

I know certain ladies like it when the lads spin up their kilts. We shall leave it at that. I have seen people throw money at lads who did so. That has yet to happen to your servant. I haven't pushed that envelope yet.


No comments: