Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thin The Candidate Herd In Mere Minutes

The presidential primaries and caucai will be here sooner than you think. We know you don't have time to do your homework and figure out who you're voting for. Nobody's jumping out at you, and you realize the answer is not Ron Paul.

VAJoe.com is here to help with its Candidate Calculator. In the spirit of online dating sites, you submit where you stand on various issues, and the site determines what candidate is the best fit for you.

For the record, it said I was a 64 percent match with Rudy Giulaini. Of course, I'm a moderate mutt, meaning I'm persona non grata with most of the wingers.

My dad scored an 84 percent match with Mitt Romney, even though Dad can be very liberal on a lot of things. I guess that explains the other 16 percent.

No comments: