Friday, January 9, 2009

No Comment

No.

I'm not going to talk about her.

I'm not going to criticize her book or trash her sit-down with Matt Laurer on NBC.

I'm not going to complain about how the Peacock got bullied into it.

I'm not going to talk about how she epitomizes everything that's wrong with partisan politics.

It's because she, like Madonna and Rosie, knows the game. She plays it beautifully. And the rest of the media gets suckered in.

She sells books. A lot of them.

We complain.

But we can't stop talking about her.

And then she sells more books.

Somewhere, there's a point.

Wonder what it could be....

1 comment:

fraizerbaz said...

I don't watch NBC, but I think I know who you refer to.

If it's who I think it is (initials of A.C.) she's an idiot. I think most of us know that already.