Sunday, February 8, 2004

"I know it's been a rough week on everyone..."

Well, Justin just fell on his sword. But for an apology, it didn't sound like the kind of thing CBS twisted somebody's arm for. It was only about 20 words (or less), and Justin sounded more like a kid who got caught at school smoking a cigrarette than ripping off somebody's bustier.

What, what do you mean, "What do you want out of the guy?" That's not the question. That time has passed.

Matt Drudge is reporting FCC head honcho Michael Powell was THIS close to holding license revocation hearings for CBS's station group. Frankly, I would like to see it. As big as a 1st Amendment guy I am (I don't wear a tricorn just for looks), frankly I think Big Media needs to justify its actions every once in awhile.

OOOPS... speaking of "rough"... big audio problems on the Grammys just now during the tribute to Luther Vandross. Audio potted up the microphone on Celine Dion and nothing came out. "Production 3, bring it up!" Obviously we can hear the director. How would you like to be the stagehand passing a new microphone over Celine? I guess we're all lucky he wasn't holding a bra.

No comments: